Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last Day

Friday was Macie's last day of kindergarten and I have to admit I'm kinda bummed about it. I'm not ready for her to be a 1st grader. I swear it seems like yesterday I was crying my eyes out b/c it was her 1st day of school. Poof!!! The year flew by and is now over. It saddens me that my kids are growing up so fast. Here's Macie's 1st day of school pic. She looks so young in this picture.
And here she looks like.., well she looks like a 1st grader ;( I can't believe the difference in a little under a years time. I'm extremely excited to have her home during the summer, though. As proof that Macie's growing up, as we're going to Alma to eat tonight a huge boat passes us on the interstate. Jason says "hey guys look at that boat. that's what we need". Okay here's Macie's response, "whoa, holla" hahahahahahahahahaaaa.. I turn to Jason and ask Did she just say "holla". Jason looks at me and asked "Did she just say "holla"? We were speechless and still laughing.
Here is our Christ the King carnival fish that I won. I absolutely love this fish ;0) Macie named her Pretty. The little thing is so darn cute!

No comments: