Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms who read this & beyond (no I haven't been watching Toy Story).
Macie wrote the sweetest letter about me. I'm going to translate it. Her teacher printed a sheet with half made sentences and Macie "filled in the blanks". The words in parenthesise is what Macie said.
The important thing about "my mom" is that she "is good at cleaning me up". She "is good at being the best". She "is a good friend at the doctor". She "is great a lot ". But the important thing about "my mom" is that she "loves me" by "macie".
So seriously how sweet is that? In art class she made me a little clay bowl and she also gave me a tad of potpourri. All of my kids mean the world to me and they are my life. So today instead of celebrating myself I'm going to honor them. Without them this day means nothing to me. So thank you Macie, Austin & Eli for loving me through the good, bad & the ugly..I love you guys!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOM, STEP MOM & MOTHER IN LAW!!!! Your ladies are the best!!

No comments: