Friday, May 1, 2009

Celebration!

This is what we were jammin to this morning. "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang. Macie and Eli were getting with it, but old man Austin wasn't having it. You can see in the picture his back is turned away from Eli. Eli was absolutely hilarious!! He'd sing ya-hoo & com'on way too late. When Macie first heard this song I swear she broke out the "roger rabbit" (wasn't that a popular dance move in the early 90's?) She was hilarious as well..So as we're going to school singing at the top our lungs - ya-hoo & com'on, cause that's the only words they knew - I tried to capture this picture with my phone. It sucks, but you can make out they're getting into it. I can never have 3 happy kids at the same time, but I'll settle for 2. This was one of the best car rides to school in a long while. A wonderful start for the day ;0)

No comments: