Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We Sat On Santa's Lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys - get ready to die with laughter!!! I couldn't make this up if I had to.

We were invited to see Santa at Golden Ventures, so I said sure (thinking the kids would love it)..Let me just add real fast that the evening was over the top. They really went out of their way for the kids..They had cookies you could ice and decorate, they served finger foods, provided drinks and coloring pages for the kids. They also took pictures of your kids with Santa. So all that said on with my story..When I tell my kids we're going to see Santa the boys were kinda excited - now remember they have never sat on Santa's lap..After Macie gets home from school I tell her about seeing Santa later and she's sad b/c she wanted him to come to her house like he usually does every year (we've always got to have some drama)..We arrive at Golden Ventures and ice cookies, blah, blah..Now it's time to see Santa and remember in an earlier post what I said about the boys. How they're moods flip flop from day to day and how Eli would try an adventure before Austin - well not today..Austin was ready to sit on Santa's lap and ask for his 4-wheeler, Macie was really indifferent, but Eli did NOT want to go...I held his hand during our 5 steps to Santa then once he was up there I took off - hahahahahahhaha - AND he did fine...None of my kids can produce a good smile on cue (they get that from me unfortunately), I'll let the pictures speak for themselves..Then here's the funniest part of all..My most outgoing child -Macie - tears up while talking to Santa b/c she left her Christmas letter at home - bless her heart... She was so broken-hearted over that - (like I said - we ALWAYS have to have drama)..So I have Santa's address if any of you need it..I actually have his business card!!!

Santa Claus
#1 Jingle Bells Lane
North Pole

I didn't even think to dress the kids up, but most kids were..My poor kids..

Excuse the red eye

Macie tearing up while telling Santa she forgot her letter.

1 comment:

Rachel Brown said...

Poor Eli and Austin having to say stinky feet to smile.