Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Rare Glimpse

I know I've been posting like crazy here lately, but stay with me. I'll slow down. I captured a video of the boys today dancing in the car while we were waiting to pick up Macie. So many people never get to see the true side of the boys b/c they are usually so shy in public, so here's a glimpse of my world..Plus the video is hilarious!!! Austin's on the left - the one doing "The Punch" dance move-and I think he accidentally hits himself towards the end - hahahaha. Eli is on the right and at times attempting to sing..
Eli's main dance move in the past has been "Roll it up". He would hop around rolling he's hands around like in patty cake. Austin's main dance move would be "kick it" - he would hop around and kick one leg out. It's NEVER a dull moment, and I wouldn't trade it for nothing..
Excuse the song!!!

No comments: