Saturday, December 6, 2008

1st Basketball Game

Today was Macie's first ever basketball game..For only having 2 practices and not knowing what to expect I think she did good..She hustled and tried to get the ball as best she could, so that's all I can ask for for now..As the season gets started she'll improve..We've noticed she can shoot right or left handed, so that's cool and an advantage for her..It was so exciting to watch these small kids play ball, some were very good for being so young..I can't wait for the next game!! GO MACIE!!

2 comments:

Rachel Brown said...

Love watching them play but I think I am going lose my voice screaming:) Thanks for my pictures!!

the alder boys said...

I had so much fun watching the girls! I also love it that you leave me comments!!! It makes my day to see a comment! I know, I'm a dork! We need to have a big play date at my new house with all of our kids. Macie and Maggie can play basketball with the new goal and Ash & the twins can play on the swingset!