Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Santa just left my house and O MY!!! My kids should be excited in the morning. All 3 kids are sleeping in Macie's bed, so hopefully the kids will come in our room before they burst into the living room (that's always been the plan in past years, but their getting old enough now not to wait). I have 2 video cameras set up plus my camera - hahahahaa.
Today was not our day for toys..After I took Macie's Leapster back the boys Leapfrog ClickStart computer didn't work, so I returned that before church today - haven't opened the new one so keep your fingers crossed that it works..The boys wanted to play that all day today - bless their hearts.

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse (or raccoon in my case). The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there. The children were nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of sugarplums danced in their heads.

No comments: