Monday, March 15, 2010

Saturday night we all gathered for the Upward Celebration Ceremony. The celebration was in honor of all the basketball players and cheerleaders in the Upward leagues this year. The video below is Macie being announced. That's Eli and I you hear cheering. Of course Austin wasn't impressed and wanted to go home (sound familiar)

I'll be honest, I really didn't know what to expect. I was thinking this celebration was going to be more along the lines of church, but wasn't for sure. This was our first time with Upward. The entertainment was an Illusionist named Jared Hall. Let me just say he was phenomenal!! He had us laughing our heads off and the kids were going W-I-L-D!!!
http://www.jaredhall.com/
I'm so glad we became apart of this organization. It exceeded all our expectations and the celebration was awesome. As a gift from the organization every child received a basketball goal that fits on the back of a door with a small rubber inflatable basketball. Our basketball goal is on the boys bathroom door and is a HUGE hit at our house.

No comments: