Thursday, March 4, 2010

More of Macie's writings

Before we go into Macie's most recent letter let me fill you in on what she's talking about. The boys are playing 1st year t-ball this year and tryouts were held last Sunday. The tryouts were just for team placement so both teams could have the same amount of talent. Well Eli was sick with the stomach bug and couldn't go, but Austin went w/o him.....and eventually got sick out on the field - but that's another story for another post...I will mention Austin scored the highest out of 25 kids..WAY TO GO AUSTIN!! And that's playin sick - imagine what he's gonna do when he feels good..hahahahahaaaaa HE'S GONNA TEAR IT UP....THAT'S WHAT! :0) Eli is equally as good may I add...

Here's Macie's story:
On Friday my brothers not me got sick at baseball practes. Thay ran laps four times. It was odd? Thay hit a cuped of time. but I lost track. He wus good!!! There wur lots of jugig there and lots of kids too. Austin wus the best!!! As you can see he wus very lucky.

So she is saying: On Friday (it was really Sunday) my brothers not me got sick at baseball practice. They ran laps four times. It was odd? lol They hit a couple of times, but I lost track lol. He was good!! There were lots of jogging there and lots of kids too. Austin was the best!! As you can see he was very lucky.

On a side note - Jason keeps talking about going to Hooters and Macie has a cow every time (apparently she knows how the ladies dress), so I keep tellin him that's going to be our next letter...My dad goes to Hooters..................................... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: