Friday, February 6, 2009

A Fun Night

Well tonight was sorta eventful. We received outstanding news on Macie's grades last night, so we told her she could have a toy as a reward for her hard work. She picked a huge turtle at Sam's. The turtle is as big as her, no lie. I sat in the car at Sam's with the boys as Jason and Macie went inside. When they came out all I saw was a turtle walking besides Jason. It was THE funniest thing I'd seen in awhile. I laughed and laughed..

On the way home from Sam's Eli is singing this song: I'll translate below:

video
Santa Claus coming to town, better not cry, telling you why, better not cry, better not cry, telling you why, Santa Claus coming tttoooo town...Here's the 1st video we took. I think he forgot what he was going to sing for a minute..Too cute!!
video
Austin wanted his picture taken with his baby that he stole from Macie. Since his baby is the ugliest looking thing -we named her Nappy, but the boys call her Nap nee..So this is his "I'm a bad ass holding a baby face..

And here's how we ended the night. Friday nite slumber. Good nite ya'll..

2 comments:

Rachel, Andy, Maggie Rae and Landy Lou Brown said...

I love Nappy she just needs a hair makeover. I love it that he loves her!!

The Sharum's said...

Well we hid her for awhile. They tore her hand off, so now she's a crippled nappy..eli found her hand the other day and put it on his fingers (wearing it like a puppet or something)hahahahahha