Tuesday, June 9, 2009

St Louis-part 2

Day 2 of our vacation takes us to the zoo which I posted earlier and the Anheuser Busch Tour. The tour started off with the clydesdales. Beautiful animals!

Here we are with their baths, which takes 45 minutes. They have an awesome stable. I have a ton of pictures of the brewery tour, but will spare you those.

Here we are on the 3rd and final day of vacation. Technically we were supposed to stay another night but we gave up and came home. We were crazy enough to attempt a middle of the day cardinals game. The only good thing about our hotel was it was close enough to the ballpark where we could walk. We got there early to watch batting practice and guess what? Jason caught a ball for Austin Baseball Sharum..Austin loves baseball and calls himself Austin Baseball. Why? I have no clue, but whatever. He was happy as a lark. I had Eli and Macie down below trying to get the players to sign their hats with no success.

I had to post this picture to show you just how happy Macie and Eli were that they didn't get a ball. Not happy campers! Austin's still happy as can be! haha

I love this picture if only Jason wasn't so close. I had the hardest time trying to pose the boys in this position. I shoulda positioned them better. The idea was cool, though. I might have to learn how to remove people from photos in photoshop. If you know send me a tutorial.

Have no clue who this is.

After the kids did this Jason was itching to try. The speed on the clock is from his warm up pitch. He threw faster than 52mph, but was disappointed. I'm sworn to secrecy on the speed.

So after only the 2nd inning of the game we left. The kids were melting in the sun..To be fair it was hot, and they are only 4.
So the second best thing of the trip was getting to eat blueberry pancakes at The Cracker Barrel in Springfield for dinner - sad, but true..Needless to say we didn't dine well in St. Louis.

No comments: