Saturday, April 10, 2010

Only Yesterday

It feels like yesterday that I was insanely pregnant and in labor debating whether to go to the hospital or not. I remember toughing it out until 3a.m. and I'm glad I didn't wait cause these 2 cuties were coming regardless of what I thought. Today we're celebrating their 5th birthday and as I sit here writing this blog I'm wondering "how is this possible". In my mind they were this little only yesterday. It saddens me that my children are growing up, but then again I'm happy cause we're finally able to just "up and leave".

I can honestly say through their infant days Jason and I remained in a fog or our only little world so to speak. I can only remember bits and pieces..lol...But with Macie I remember everything.


I consider myself an expert by now.


I'm very proud of my boys. They are well-behaved, honest and love one another. I just hope that continues :0) I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

No comments: