Monday, November 23, 2009

Don't touch the weed eater while it's runnin?!

I have no idea what possessed my son to get the urge to touch the weed eater while it was runnin, but something DID. Jason had the weed eater on the driveway working on it and Austin just stuck his hand in the string. I can handle like a drip of blood, but A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G more than that isn't good for me..I can and have passed out on the sight of blood in the past, so when Jason brought Austin in and told me what happened I was mortified..I saw the blood in Jason's hand and right then I started gettin clammy, and my ears started ringing..lol..no joke...It took all I could to undo band aids for Jason as I had my head on the counter..Jason kept assuring me that it wasn't THAT bad, but I didn't believe him..In my mind he should have lost his finger. He was extremely lucky and I thank God it wasn't as bad as it could have been..After several days of tryin to look at it and almost passin out EVERY time, I finally reached the point where I could look at it and be okay..These pictures were taken tonight and it looks a lot better yesterday (which was my 1st time to really look at it)..





No comments: