Monday, July 26, 2010

Can Twins Read Each Other's Mind

I had the bright idea of trying to take my kids pictures with their new baby cousin Henry. For the most part everyone did good, but my kids have a hard time giving me a genuine smile on cue. Eli had some freakish smile with bugged out eyes goin on and I've never laughed so hard in my entire life while looking back through the pictures. I'm not a photogenic person either so I can't talk too much. You know when my boys have had enough when they look like they do in the pictures below. Pay attention to Austin's eyes. Funny thing is both boys did the exact same thing at the exact same time. How do they know to do that?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We tried to get pictures of our kids together while we were in Germany, and it was tough. I can't imagine adding another kid to the mix!
That first picture is really good. The second, hilarious. Thanks for sharing.